Thursday 14 July 2011


EMMANUEL'S INTERVIEW


How would you describe your style?
Maybe kind of Afrocentric i like bright patterns and stuff, i sort of throw on anything that goes together. Medievalish and street.

Where do you get your inspiration from?

Music Definitely. Japanese music actually, heavy metal..

Take me through what your wearing..
So this is a Brixton bowler hat, i really like it cause it has an old skool look, this is a very colourful shirt i really like it cause it reminds me of Africa,bought it from the market. This is an old Letterman Jacket and skinny jeans from Topman and Deso Boot Clarke's.
What do you think the current trend is right now?

Skinny jeans, probably vans, shirts

Where do you like to shop?

Charity shops, Portobello, and online

What is your opinion on Chinos?

Used to like them, don't like them anymore, kind of getting rinsed out. I tend to stay away from them, try to do something different.

What do you want to see coming in Autumn/Winter 2011?

What i don't wanna see is chinos, vans,  tight t shirts with v necks and stuff. And no more striped shirts!
What about checkered shirts?

No get rid of that as well


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


JOANNA'S INTERVIEW
What are you wearing?
I'm Wearing black and white print shorts from urban outfitters, a dark orange top from urban outfitters, waist belt from beyond retro, shoes from Topshop, bag from portobello market, thick black tights from Topshop and my velvet black sequined crop jacket is from portobello market, its vintage.
How would you describe your style?
Rock Chick, maybe like Kate Moss shes my fashion icon.

What do you think is on trend right now? Ive seen a lot of leather, fetish stuff and wigs like lady GaGa's been wearing. And Ive seen a lot of Blue and dark Orange like my top.
What do you see coming in Autumn/Winter 11?
Ive just had a look at Vogue and I've seen a lot of fur and pastel colours.
Where is your favourite place to shop?
Urban outfitters but also vintage markets

What is your opinion on floral prints? I have nothing against them, but its not my style. It's too girly for me, I've seen a lot around.
What must have item does every girl need?
A pair of cool sunglasses like Raybans

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


DANIEL'S INTERVIEW

Can you take me through your outfit?
T-shirt is from All saints, my leather Jacket i bought in Ukraine, and my Chinos and my shoes are from River Island.
Where do you get your fashion inspiration from?
I don't really know, just see what i like and i buy it.

What do you think the men's trend is right now?
Organic Clothes, made from natural products, i think its very fashionable.. and will be very fashionable in a few years time

What do you think of men wearing very skinny tight jeans?
I don't like them very tight

What colour do you think is in fashion?
Beige, Camel and white and red and grey as well

Where is your favourite place to shop?
I like River Island, Armarni Xchange, Gucci and D Squared

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



DOMAY'S INTERVIEW

Tell me where do you get your inspiration from?

A lot of the time its from my grandma believe it or not. She has a lot of old clothes from the 60s so i just rummage through her things and get inspiration from there.

Take me through what your wearing?
Ive got a black leotard top on, its actually from Primark, vintage jeans on from a charity shop, a long ankle length cardigan from h&m on.. and then I've got a felt waistcoat from a charity shop again, my shoes are from office and my bag is from Kenya.

What do you think is on trend?
A lot of clashing colours, bold bright pastely colours, things that you wouldn't usually put together.

What do you see coming in autumn/winter 2011?
I think a lot of pink and greys and going a bit darker

How would you describe your style?
Its spontaneous cause sometimes i don't even know, i just throw anything on and clash things together.
Whats the most important thing to you about fashion?
Being comfortable with what your wearing cause if your not comfortable then don't do it.

Where do you like to shop? Urban outfitters, Topshop and i normally go to charity shops

No comments:

Post a Comment